Did you know 81% of instructors using Connect who participated in a training session report they are satisfied with their experience (don’t worry, we’re working on the other 19%!).Do you still need training?


Here's what one instructor and satisfied user had to say about her implementation experience:

"Erin just helped me optimize all the settings for my class, in addition to helping me pair and connect all homework assignments, quizzes, practices, and LearnSmart modules to Blackboard. SHE IS AMAZING, AWESOME, AND FANTASTIC!!"